TABLE OF CONTENTS
- PouchVENUE Integration with Cloudbeds
- How to Integrate your Venue With Cloudbeds and Check-in your Cloudbeds guests to your PouchNATION Venue application
- Cloudbeds House Account and Payment Creation Upon Successful Integration
- How to Check-in Cloudbeds guests to PouchVENUE Application
- How Guest’s Bills with Postpaid Credits Sync to Cloudbeds’ Folio
- How Guest’s Transactions Sync to Cloudbeds’ House Account
- How to Disconnect Cloudbeds from your PouchVENUE Account.
PouchVENUE Integration with Cloudbeds
PouchVENUE has integrated with third-party Property Management Softwares to provide the ease of use of our cashless and guest management solution. The integration allows users to seamlessly and efficiently process their guests' bookings from their PMS provider to PouchVENUE cashless.
With the integration, you can process your Cloudbeds guest bookings in PouchVENUE, post bills of postpaid guest transactions to your Cloudbeds account, and track your guests' prepaid transactions in your property's house account.
As of May 11, 2022, our integration with Cloudbeds already supports integration flow from the Marketplace. Below are guides to integrate via the PouchVenue Dashboard and the Cloudbeds Marketplace.
Integrating with PouchVenue via Cloudbeds Marketplace
Go to Manage > Apps and Integrations > Marketplace > Select Pouchnation > Connect App
After allowing access, the PouchVENUE Application will automatically create a payment method, “Pouch Venue Credits” and house account “PouchNATION POS” to push the transactions and payment of non-Cloudbeds guests to your House Account.
How to Integrate your Venue With Cloudbeds and Check-in your Cloudbeds guests to your PouchNATION Venue application
The integration with Cloudbeds allows the user to check-in Cloudbeds guests to the PouchVENUE Application and push their paid and unpaid bills to their Follio and House Account.
To Integrate your Venue to Cloudbeds:
1. Log in to your PouchVENUE Dashboard
2. Go to Settings and click Integrations.
3. Find Cloudbeds and click Connect.
4. After logging into your Cloudbeds account, an application authorization will be displayed and will ask you to approve in order to access your Cloudbeds data to your Venue.
5. After approving and connecting your PouchVENUE dashboard to your Cloudbeds, the PouchVENUE Application will automatically create a payment method, “Pouch Venue Credits” and house account “PouchNATION POS” to push the transactions and payment of non-Cloudbeds guests to your House Account.
A payment option "Pouch Venue Credits" will also be automatically created in Cloudbeds' Additional and Custom Payment Methods.
How to Check-in Cloudbeds guests to PouchVENUE Application
Reservations booked in Cloudbeds with Confirmed statuses will automatically sync and display under 'Bookings' in your PouchVENUE Dashboard.
To Check-in a Cloudbeds guest on PouchVENUE App:
1. Go to Scan screen and click Check-in Guest.
2. Reservations with Arrival of today will be listed in the Expected tab.
3. Click a booking.
4. Check-in guest and select the guest profile and activate wristband. Guest’s Cloudbeds profile will be linked to his/her guest ID in PouchVENUE Application.
Users can search for specific bookings by searching the guest’s name or the reservation number from Cloudbeds.
How Guest’s Bills with Postpaid Credits Sync to Cloudbeds’ Folio
Cloudbeds guests checked-in on Venue Application with Postpaid Credits, can use their postpaid credits to buy items inside the venue. Once the transaction record is available in your PouchVENUE Dashboard, the item they have purchased using their postpaid credits will be synced automatically in their Folio as their bills.
How Guest’s Transactions Sync to Cloudbeds’ House Account
The transaction of guests with Prepaid Credits in their wristband will be synced and listed in the property's House Account. The purchased items will be synced and displayed after an End of Day Report in the PouchVENUE Dashboard has been closed.
The items’ amount will be displayed in the Debit column. The payment method “PouchVENUE Credits” will also be displayed under Credits with the amount equivalent to the items' amount.
How to Disconnect Cloudbeds from your PouchVENUE Account.
You can freely disconnect your Cloudbeds to your PouchVENUE account.
To disconnect your Cloudbeds:
Managing and updating reservations can only be done in Cloudbeds. PouchNATION only uses the information to check-in the Cloudbeds’ guests to PouchVENUE and activate their NFC wristbands.
Currently, the PouchVENUE Application only sends the unpaid bills of the guests to their Cloudbeds guest folio. When adding payment in Cloudbeds, you will need to add payment in PouchVENUE App for the guest to settle their wristband’s balance.
Currently, transactions of all PouchVENUE App’s locations and shifts are sent to one (1) House Account.
Voiding items in guest’s folio will not void the items of the transaction on the PouchVENUE Application.
How to Get Support