Other functions of the app can be found on the Venue Tab. In this part, users will see the following options:
- Sales Shifts and Transactions - this option will allow the user to see all the shift reports and the transactions created during each shift. This particular function is mostly useful in cases where the user will Void Sale Transactions, Check Transaction Status, Void Redeem Transaction, and the likes.
- My Staff - this function will allow managers to see all the Staff in the organization. The left green circle with a checkmark means that the Staff data is synced to the cloud while the green circle on the right side means that the staff has a paired NFC Tag in his/her account.
Users may also click the staff name on the list to view the Staff Profile. This includes information such as Name, Assigned Role, Location, and Tag UIDs.
- Vouchers - this function is used if a manager wants to add a voucher to the guests/staff tag. Detailed instruction is found here.
- Printers - this function is used if a manager wants to add a Bluetooth or Network Printer. Detailed instruction is found here.
- Venue Data Update - this function is used to sync data from the dashboard to the app. For instance, if a manager changed a price of an item in the dashboard, the user must use the "Venue Data Update" function so that the price will also change in the venue app.
- Push Venue Data - this function is used to upload all transactions, new guests, and other data to the dashboard. The app automatically pushes data every 5 minutes when you are connected to the internet.
- Update Version - just like any other software, PouchVENUE App will seldom release updates to improve and add more features to the app.
- Enable Kiosk Mode - this function allows users to exit the PouchVENUE App or make it a default launcher.
- Logout - this function is used to logout of the app.