- Active Discount Status - when discount is available on POS and is not yet expired.
- Allocations – number of stock per location.
- Allowed Payment Method – a staff role that allows a staff to be assigned to a specific payment method.
- Campaign - a discount or deduction from the usual price of a product or service available only at certain times of the day (e.g. "Happy Hour").
- Cart Discount - discounts applied to the total transaction amount.
- Category - is a group of items a user can create for easier consolidation of their products. For example, all dessert items will be under category, “Dessert”.
- Check-in Question - are information to collect upon guest registration.
- Composite Product - is a group or combination of standard or variant products. Sample composite products are Value Meals where it is composed of multiple standard products (burger, fries, t-shirt) or Tequila Sunrise where it is composed of different ingredients
- Credits - refers to the digital currency used to purchase goods.
- Dashboard - instrument panel where you can view all recorded transactions and other information on a specific venue.
- Device IMEI - International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) is a unique identification number that all mobile phones and smartphones have.
- Discount - a deduction from the usual price of a product or service.
- Discountable Products - products in which discount can be applied to.
- Discount on Product - discounts applied on a specific product only.
- Inactive Discount Status - a discount status of when discount is no longer usable . when discount is not available on POS.
- Enable Kiosk Mode - this function allows users to exit the PouchVENUE App or make it a default launcher.
- Expired Discount Status - when discount is available on POS but it has already passed the active date range.
- Failed Issue (Voucher Status) - when voucher issue encounters a failed tap.
- Failed Redeemed (Voucher Status) – when redemption of voucher encounters a failed tap.
- Failed Remove (Voucher Status) - when staff with a manager authorization failed to remove a voucher on a tag.
Inventory Movement - shows the change of the stock quantity of a product on a given date and time, made by a specific staff.
- Issue (Voucher Status) – when staff issued a voucher to a guest.
Location - refers to the different merchants, restaurants, vendors inside the venue. They are the ones selling goods, products, or services in exchange for credits.
Low or Out of Stock - list of items that are below their par level
- Manager – a role that has access ALL features of the dashboard and device venue app.
Markup - refers to the value that a player adds up to the cost price of a product.
Near Field Communication or NFC - is a wireless connectivity technology which can be used to make convenient and secure data transfer for users.
NFC Tag UID - is a unique serial code of every NFC. It is also referred to as Tag UID.
Pair Wristband - activate wristband with users personal profile
Par Level - minimum amount of inventory needed to meet the demand from daily operations
Payment Method - mode of payment used by guest during top up (e.g. cash or credit card).
Point of Sale (POS) - devices used to top up credits and sell merchant items.
Product History - shows all activities involved upon creation of item including any changes in the product fields aside from inventory or stock adjustment.
Product Unit – unit of measurement used for the product.
Push Venue Data - this function is used to upload all transactions, new guests, and other data to the dashboard. The app automatically pushes data every 5 minutes when you are connected to the internet.
Quick Scan - a quick way of checking a wristband’s status (Name, Credits, etc.).
- Redeemed (Voucher Status) - when the guest redeemed and used the voucher from a location.
- Register Guest – a staff role that has access to register and activate the guest wristband.
- Register report list - is a report that allows the venue manager to see the venue staff list with detailed information about the staff’s shift.
Refund Credits - the feature used to refund the topped up credits of a wristband.
- Removed (Voucher Status) - when staff with manager authorization removed a voucher on tag
Reorder Point - when an item or product falls on this level, the item must be resupplied
Retail Price - the price of a good or product when it is sold to the end-user for consumption.
- Sell on POS – a staff role that has access to sell products, redeem vouchers on venue app but would not be able to explore venue dashboard features.
Services - are intangible goods sold in a venue. A few examples of a service are surf lessons, spa massages and the likes.
Staff Role - differentiate Manager, Sell at POS, Top up Credits and Return Credits
Standard Product - refers to general products that are sold on its own.
Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) - refers to a unique product label that allows us to track the movement of inventory.
Supply Price - cost of the product's raw materials.
Tag - a term used to refer to any NFC form factors.
Top up Credits - to add credits to a wristband or tag.
- Top-up Credits and Return Credits – a staff role that has access to load up credits and refund credits of the guest wristband.
- Total spending guest - list of guest with the highest spending value.
Transaction - any interaction between a wristband and a POS that involves either credit or voucher.
Transaction ID - numeric code autogenerated by the system assigned for each transaction done on the app.
Update Version - just like any other software, PouchVENUE App will seldom release updates to improve and add more features to the app.
Variant Product - is a type of product that has different attributes or kinds such as sizes, flavors, etc.
Vendor - a specific area inside the venue where selling happens (Bar, Cafeteria, Canteen)
Venue - the establishment where PouchVENUE system is deployed.
- Venue Data Update - this function is used to sync data from the dashboard to the app. For instance, if a manager changed a price of an item in the dashboard, the user must use the "Venue Data Update" function so that the price will also change in the venue app.
Voucher - refers to a digital stub that entitles the wristband holder to a discount or it may be exchanged for goods.
- Voucher Issuance Limit – the allowed number of vouchers to be given per person.
- Voucher Redeemable Products – users may select specific products and/or categories to be included in the voucher.
- Voucher Usage Period – users may choose if the voucher is going to be available every time or for a certain period of time only.