Users may also apply custom discounts either on a specific product or in the cart. Discounts may also be in a fixed amount or percentage. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to apply custom discounts:
- In the Cart, long-press the item where you want to apply the discount.
- Select "Add Item Discount" on the prompt as shown in the 2nd photo below.
- Click on the "Custom" text found on the upper right corner of the screen to apply a custom discount
- Once in the "Add Discount" Page, the user may either select between Value or Percentage. Value means the discount is a fixed amount while percentage means the discount is a percentage of the item price. In the example below, the discount is 5% off from the item amount. Click the check icon on the upper right corner to confirm.
- The user will be redirected back to the cart. In the example below, a 5% discount is already applied to the item price.
- Select the "Charge" button to complete the process transaction
- The user will be asked to tap the guest tag on the NFC device to charge the discounted item amount.
- Once done, a success page will show which includes the total amount paid, customer's details, and remaining credits.