Below is a step-by-step guide on how to apply a discount on a specific item or product:
- Once the order items are selected, click on that "Total" button.
- In the cart, select the product where you want to apply the discount. In the example below, the discount is applied on "Star Meal". Long press the item name and select "Add Item Discount"
- Select the discount that needs to be applied to the product. Please note that all grayed out discount means that it is not currently available for use. In the example below, "Star Meal 50% Off" is only available during a certain period of time.
- Once the user successfully selected the discount, it will automatically be applied to the order breakdown in the cart. The system will automatically compute for the subtotal based on the price and discount amount/percentage.
- The user will then be asked to tap the guest tag to charge the item amount.
- Once done, the success page will show the total amount paid, customer's details, and remaining credits.