Guests will have an option to purchase items using credits or vouchers (if they have any). Below is a step-by-step guide on how to claim items using vouchers:
SCENARIO 1: Claiming Items using Vouchers (All redeemable Items in the cart)
- Select the item that the guest wanted to purchase using their vouchers. Click the "-" / "+" sign to either add or deduct item quantity. Once confirmed, click the "TOTAL" button.
- The user will be redirected to the cart which indicates what items are redeemable by vouchers. In the example below, both Fries and Onion Rings are redeemable using vouchers. Click on "Redeem with Vouchers" button.
- The user will then be asked to tap the guest tag to claim vouchers.
- Once done, a success page will show the customer details, the number of vouchers deducted, and the remaining vouchers.
SCENARIO 2: Claiming Items using Vouchers and Credits (Redeemable and Non-redeemable Items in the cart)
The user also has an option to charge both voucher and credit in one transaction if other
- In the example below, Fries is a redeemable item while Star Meal is a non-redeemable item which means guests can only purchase it using a credit.
- To charge both voucher and credit, select "Redeem with voucher".
- The user will then be asked to tap the guest wristband. In the 2nd photo below, the guest is charged $15 for the Star Meal and 1 Free Sides Voucher for the Fries.
- Once done, a success page will show the customer details, the credits and number of vouchers deducted, and the remaining vouchers.
COMMON ERROR ENCOUNTERED
This error means that the tag does not have enough vouchers and will usually occur after the "Pay" page.